Sunday, March 22, 2015

Generational Maternity Shirts

While I was expecting Annabeth in 2011, my Mama surprised me on a trip home with a photo session in shirts that both she and her mother wore while expecting. It was such a special experience and they are some of my favorite pictures.

25 Weeks with Annabeth.
Modeling one of Momaw's maternity shirts.
She wore this while expecting my Uncle Lance and my Mama. 

 25 Weeks with Annabeth.
Modeling one of Mama's maternity shirts.
She wore this while expecting me and LucyAnne.

We went home this weekend for Mama's birthday and we got the shirts out again. I was excited to have both Momaw and Mama there so they could be in our pictures.

29 Weeks with Owen. 
Modeling Momaw's shirt with four generations of lovely ladies. 
Momaw shared that she purchased this shirt to wear to a New Year's Eve Party.

29 Weeks with Owen.
Modeling Mama's shirt.
She was a elementary school teacher in the 80's. Can you tell?

I am so thankful that they saved these shirts and that I've had the opportunity to model them with each of my kids. The memory keeper is happy! :) 

No comments: