Monday, March 2, 2015

Introducing Etsy Finds!

I love shopping a certain way - artisan crafts, locally, and/or Made in the U.S.A.

This past Christmas I did quite a bit of shopping on Etsy and found some really beautiful, unique hand-made items that I love giving and I think people loved receiving. I usually try to shop locally but with "morning" sickness in full swing about 75% of my shopping was done online this year. I feel like it really offered a great, new way for me to support small businesses.

I also have found so many great links on Pinterest and have enjoyed checking out new Etsy shops as a result. I thought it would be fun, as I shop throughout the year, to highlight some products and shops we've loved!

Stay tuned and feel free to share some love for your own favorite Etsy shops in the comments! :)

No comments: