Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- We opted to stay at home for our Babymoon since I have not been feeling well enough to travel or do too much. We enjoyed browsing, without buying, antique stores. We also ate Penn Station subs and Dairy Queen sundaes since they are not Anna-Safe and we do not usually get to eat them.
- Saturday evening we discussed going to a movie but there really was not one that we wanted to see so we stayed home and rented one OnDemand. Saved $15+ from going to the movie theater.
- We did our grocery shopping for the week. One of the items we purchased came with a "Save $2 on your next order" coupon. I checked those items out first and then Mark used $4 in those coupons on our big order. We saved nearly $30 on our grocery bill overall!
- We spent Sunday afternoon, as it was sunny and nearly 50 degrees, out at a empty church parking lot nearby. Annabeth had a lot of fun riding her new trike and eating snacks.
Trike Woman! She would ride all day if we let her.
- I trimmed Annabeth's hair at home and saved the cost of a salon cut.
- We purchased Owen's baby book and a baby shower gift at Babies R Us. Some of the items on the registry were Buy One, Get One 40% off so we purchased two items with that deal. Then I added a $10 off coupon as well. Saved: $15
- Mark worked two nights at his part time jobs. He also worked late teaching a class one evening.
We LOVE that by Wednesday we had 60 degree, sunny weather. Thank you Lord!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"