Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Etsy Find: Local Hairbows

If you know us, you know that Annabeth has worn a hairbow nearly every day of life. Literally every single day. I cannot even imagine picking out her clothes for the day without picking out a bow or flower for her hair. In fact, as we pack to travel, she knows to get down the bow box and begin matching bows to outfits I have laid out.

Most of our bows come from Emma's Bows for a Cure. Emma is an incredible young lady that dances at our dance school. She hand-makes her own bows and accessories and sells them to raise money for Relay for Life. We love her servant's heart and all of her original designs. I pray that in these early years Annabeth will enjoy wearing Emma's bows and that in years to come she will be inspired by Emma's generous heart.

Joy to the World Bottle Cap Bow by Emma
Christmas Eve 2014

Shamrock Bow by Emma
St. Patrick's Day 2015

This past weekend Annabeth attended a friend's birthday party. In her party favor bag from Adalaide was her first Big Sister bow! This was an item that had been on my spring "to buy" list so I was very excited to see it! The bow was made by Lizzy Bugs Bowtique. I was really impressed with their Etsy shop variety and their low prices! They have so many creative bows, including adorable Disney bows, and their prices are much lower than many other bow places. 

Big Sister Bow by Lizzy Bugs Bowtique

I look forward to now having two Franklin bow places to shop with!

*Unless otherwise noted I have purchased "Etsy Finds" items with my own money and do not have a personal relationship with the shop or seller. I also have not been compensated for my review or recommendation*

No comments: