Thursday, April 28, 2016

IUIPUI Shirt

When Annabeth was little, I found an IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis) shirt at a consignment store. I bought it so she could wear it for her Uncle Luke and Auntie Cassidy who were students at IUPUI at the time.

I had saved it back for Luke and Cassidy's kids but when I was pulling 2T clothes out for the summer, I remembered this cute little jaguar shirt, and decided that Owen needed to wear it too!

Annabeth, age 2.5
April 2014

Owen, age 10.5 months
April 2016 

Annabeth jumped in the picture too.
It's blurry because we were all laughing but I love it anyway!
These two give me such joy! 

Most of Annabeth's clothes have always been very girly, so anytime I have the chance to put Owen in something that she wore, I LOVE to do that! 



No comments: