Monday, March 17, 2014

6 Year Anniversary (with my wedding ring)

St. Patrick's Day 2008. I spent the day shopping at Oxmoor Mall in Louisville and went in a jewelry store for the 1000th time since getting engaged the June before. I was "just looking." But then I saw IT. THE ring.

I tried it on. It fit perfectly. It looked perfect. I made a down payment.

That night I let Mark know that I had made the first payment on my wedding ring. We exchanged photos and sweet messages that night. The perfect way to spend a long-distance-St-Patrick's-Day with my German-Irish Mark Patrick.

Yesterday, my sister and I were shopping at Oxmoor at I realized the store is still there, in the same place. Naturally my ring and I had to take a photo to celebrate our 6 year anniversary.


I am so blessed to be married to my best friend and while this ring anniversary is special, I am looking forward to celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary in just two months!!

No comments: