Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- As we made our drive to Evansville, Mark and I enjoyed a Dave Ramsey podcast and had great discussion about our financial goals for the next few years.
- We enjoyed our anniversary dinner and date night by using money from our parents. We had a sushi dinner, walked the mall, and shopped at Fresh Market.
Before heading out to celebrate our anniversary
- Annabeth had outgrown a bag of clothes we had been given by her friend India. We returned the bag and India had two more for Annabeth! We were blessed with lots of dresses for this summer and shirts for the fall.
- We made our annual Memorial Day Weekend shopping trip to the Lynnville Coal Mine Museum garage sale. After making a small donation we took home three new Christmas decorations and two kites. Mama found some neat tea cups for a friend and some dishes for LucyAnne.
- Our family has sold my grandparents old house so we are in the midst of the monumental task of sorting and dividing everything. We received a new table, china cabinet, and sewing room organizer. I also acquired quite a bit of stationary supplies, some fabric to craft and decorate with, and wrapping paper supplies.
Grandma Chico's sewing kit all organized with my supplies.
What a great inheritance!
We enjoyed a busy week getting the house put back together after a busy spring season and worked on getting things ready for the next few busy weeks with the SD Rileys and Luke and Cassidy's wedding!
What have you been doing to save money?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"