Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- We went to a playdate and they had a bag of hand-me-downs for Annabeth. We were especially excited to see church dresses and shoes for this fall and winter.
This cute summer outfit includes hand-me-down shoes and printed pants.
I kept thinking she was standing funny but I finally realized
that she had her shoes on the wrong feet! Silly girl!
- A few weeks ago Mark used Early Moments and ordered 4 books for Annabeth for around $5. This week her next three came, we are giving them to her for her birthday and Christmas. We found a rebate offer on the back of our receipt will receive $10 back.
- We ordered Annabeth's birthday gift. We used a 20% off gift code.
- We passed along coupons and scrapbook paper to Cassidy.
- I enjoyed a free issue of a parenting magazine from Luke and Cassidy.
- As always, we have started our Christmas shopping since it is July. We find it helpful to have 6 months of sales to get the best prices. We also are able to spread it across many paychecks which is helpful as well.
- We enjoyed lots of quiet time at home. Following a week of busy travels we enjoyed playing outside in our own yard and reading all of our books.
Annabeth and Daddy in her playhouse
Us adults call this the sauna because it is SO hot and steamy to sit in there!
- We took three magazines to a play date to share with a friend. I enjoy free magazines each month that friends have given as a birthday gift. Thank you!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"