Friday, October 10, 2014

Frugal Friday 60

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:

- Annabeth and I enjoyed lunch out with friends. We used coupons to get the three kids' meals free. Saved: $14.97

- My friend Alysha gave me her pre-sale pass to a GREAT consignment sale! I spent $34 on 8 items. I was able to get some very nice, high quality clothing for a fraction of retail prices.

- I finished my third consignment sale. I made more than 2x as much at this sale as I have at the last two. I FINALLY broke my goal of earning $100+ at a sale!

- We celebrated Annabeth's birthday with a Hello Kitty party and as much free fun as we could find!

- Monday morning our homeschool group met at the library for a game day. We enjoyed an hour playing new games. This was a fun way for each family to play new or different games without having to buy them!

- I had free prints ready to expire through Shutterfly. Placed and order and only paid shipping. Saved: $21.56

- I found an adorable Mickey Mouse Club shirt on Zulily. I cashed in a credit and spent only $.94. We will give it to Annabeth as a Christmas gift. Saved: $19.99

We have had a wonderful week spent with friends and family. We are SO blessed!

Happpy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"

No comments: