Happy Frugal Friday!
Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- Annabeth and I enjoyed lunch out with friends. We used coupons to get the three kids' meals free. Saved: $14.97
- My friend Alysha gave me her pre-sale pass to a GREAT consignment sale! I spent $34 on 8 items. I was able to get some very nice, high quality clothing for a fraction of retail prices.
- I finished my third consignment sale. I made more than 2x as much at this sale as I have at the last two. I FINALLY broke my goal of earning $100+ at a sale!
- We celebrated Annabeth's birthday with a Hello Kitty party and as much free fun as we could find!
- Monday morning our homeschool group met at the library for a game day. We enjoyed an hour playing new games. This was a fun way for each family to play new or different games without having to buy them!
- I had free prints ready to expire through Shutterfly. Placed and order and only paid shipping. Saved: $21.56
- I found an adorable Mickey Mouse Club shirt on Zulily. I cashed in a credit and spent only $.94. We will give it to Annabeth as a Christmas gift. Saved: $19.99
We have had a wonderful week spent with friends and family. We are SO blessed!
Happpy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"