Friday, October 17, 2014

Frugal Friday 61

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:

- Annabeth and I went to Owensboro/Evansville for a visit. I came home with Christmas wrapping supplies from Momaw and a new shirt from my sister!

Annabeth, enjoying some of the first crunchy leaves of the Fall. 
We were in Owensboro visiting Momaw 
and her dear friend Miss Piny who is 97 years old!

- We enjoyed a trip to the Owensboro Museum of Science and History while visiting family. Admission is just $3/person (ages 3 and older). We had a lot of fun playing with her cousins on a rainy day.

- I had a freebie come in my e-mail from Shutterfly. I only paid shipping. Saved: $9.99

- After the consignment sale, I split things into sizes and passed along to a couple of families. I love hand-me-downs and I love sharing hand-me-downs with others.

- I met friends out the outlet mall and, for once!, shopped a bit for myself. I was able to find a new pair of shorts ($2.98) and a new pair of jeans ($6.99) on summer clearance. Saved: $100.03

- We enjoyed our family meal out for the week on Kids Eat Free Tuesday. Annabeth and I also each had enough leftovers to eat for lunch the next day. Saved: $4.99

- Mark needed some supplies from Lowe's for work. At the checkout, the cashier gave Annabeth a free Build and Grow kit - a haunted house! Mark and Annabeth enjoyed building it together.

- We enjoyed a potluck at a friends house to celebrate Halloween. All of us Mamas, enjoyed making fun fall foods and that the kiddos got an extra wear out of their costume!

We hope you all are having a fun and frugal fall as well!

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"


No comments: