Happy Frugal Friday!
Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- I clipped coupons and sent some in the mail with letters and thank-you cards. I always try to send diaper, formula, and wipe coupons out to the friends who can use them as those items are so expensive.
- I cashed in Pampers Rewards points and ordered Annabeth's birthday book for FREE! Saved: $29.99
- We had Saturday dinner at Mark's parents. They sent us home with a bag of red potatoes. I used them to make Crockpot Mashed Potatoes for the first time. Yum! Thanks to our friend Anna at Life Through Green Eyes for the recipe pin on pinterest.
- We were in need of art supplies for a Homeschool Group Art Day that we are hosting tomorrow. I stopped at the Greenwood Kmart last weekend because they are closing soon. I was able to get all of the supplies I needed for 20% off! I was SO excited because I couldn't find any coupons for what I needed so a sale was a good thing! Saved: $9.90!
- We did grocery shopping for our weekend gathering and for some restock supplies. Saved 20% on our bill with coupons. I still dream of being able to save 80%+ or even 100% with coupons. Someday...
- Annabeth and enjoyed our lunches at home and used up the week's leftovers.
- I sold a wall hanging we no longer are using on a Facebook garage sale page. Made: $7
We have all been a bit under the weather this week with allergies and the penny incident so we have just enjoyed a quiet week at home.
Hope all are healthy and happy at your houses!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"