Tuesday, October 6, 2015

30 Day Clean Out: Intro and Goals

30 Days. 300 Items.
That is my clean out goal for the next month.

My Mama had pinned a house detox plan and I thought "I need to do that!"

Originally I had planned to do it in November since November has 30 days I thought it would be an easy month to keep track of the days and a good way to clear out some stuff before more comes in from Christmas.

Then, last night in the middle of the night, I decided why wait? I might as well begin today.

My goal is to get rid of at least 10 items per day for the next 30 days.

I will keep track of what I get rid of and what I do with it here on the blog.

I will check in on the 10 day, 20 day, and finally the 30 day mark.

I am anxious to see how much I can get rid of by donating, giving away to family/friends, or selling!

Feel free to join me and leave your plan and results in the comments. I would love to hear your ideas and encouragement!

Check back on October 15 for my 10 day update! :)

No comments: