Happy Frugal Friday!
Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- I entered Pampers Points and redeemed 1,000 for a free Shutterfly Photo Book. Saved: $29.99
- We continued decorating with Annabeth's Birthday Flowers
- We saved money on our baking budget by creatively saving sugar
- I used a Shutterfly offer to redeem a page of free address labels. Saved: $6.99
- I saved extra on my grocery budget this month by using ecoupons for the first full month. Saved: $8.50
- I got a free pair of underwear at Victoria's Secret with a coupon that came in the mail. Saved: $12.50
- We ate all meals at home this week.
- We did only free recreational activities - going to the park, playing outside, and getting books and movies from the library.
Total Saved: $57.98
What have you been doing to save money this week? Do you use ecoupons? Store coupons?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"