Friday, October 25, 2013

Frugal Fridays 10

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:

- I entered Pampers Points and redeemed 1,000 for a free Shutterfly Photo Book. Saved: $29.99

- We continued decorating with Annabeth's Birthday Flowers

- We saved money on our baking budget by creatively saving sugar

- I used a Shutterfly offer to redeem a page of free address labels. Saved: $6.99

- I saved extra on my grocery budget this month by using ecoupons for the first full month. Saved: $8.50

- I got a free pair of underwear at Victoria's Secret with a coupon that came in the mail. Saved: $12.50

- We ate all meals at home this week.

- We did only free recreational activities - going to the park, playing outside, and getting books and movies from the library.

Total Saved: $57.98

What have you been doing to save money this week? Do you use ecoupons? Store coupons?

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"

No comments: