Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- Mark and Annabeth went on a date to Lowe's. While checking out, they were given a free children's craft kid. They came home and built a Christmas train with working light! It is very neat.
- While the SD Rileys were in town, we celebrated January, February, and early March birthdays by exchanging gifts in person so we could save on postage.
- We had low air in some of our tires. Instead of paying for air at a gas station, Mark used our own air pump and did it at home.
- Annabeth and I enjoyed a Starbucks date for FREE thanks to a Christmas gift card. Saved: $7.99
- We have been doing ALOT of driving to see family the past few weeks. Thanks to low gas prices and Kroger fuel rewards we were able to fill up for less than $25!
- We drove to visit family and resisted the urge to stop for fast food or coffee. It was good for our wallets and also for our health.
- On a cold day, while visiting Evansville, we went to the mall for some nearly-free fun. We took Annabeth to play at the indoor playground and treated her to a ride on the carousel for just $2!
She LOVES carousels!
Happy New Year and Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"