Monday, February 2, 2015

19 Weeks with #2

We are 19 Weeks Today!

A Little Pregnancy Survey for an Update:

Gender: 
?? Our ultrasound will be done next week. Hopefully #2 cooperates.

Total weight gain/loss: 
-20 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. This is actually up from a few weeks ago so we are thankful. 

Stretch marks: 
No new ones! Thank goodness! Still the mess of them from AB

Swelling: 
None! :)

Maternity clothes: 
Yes! Since about 12 weeks this time around. No weight gain but definitely changing body shape. 
  
Sleep: 
I am falling asleep easily but am usually awake 2-3 hours in the middle of the night. 

Food Aversions: 
Beans, Beef, Eggs, Lettuce,

Food cravings: 
Ice Water but only after about 4 pm

Movement: 
A lot! We are all anxious for the point when we can all feel #2 outside of the belly. 

What I miss: 
I really miss having energy and not being nauseous. 

What I'm loving
My little belly bump!

What I'm looking forward to:  
I am really looking forward to our ultrasound, it will be our first one with #2. I am anxious to see him or her for the first time and to make sure that the brain, heart, and spine all look healthy. Of course, I am also excited to learn if Baby Boy "O" or Baby Girl "M" in on his/her way. 

Best moment this week:
Annabeth has taken to loving on #2. She is really into kissing my belly and taking care of her dolls and stuffed animals.

Prayer Requests:
- For Mark: Energy and strength to work at work all day and then to come home and do a great deal for us too. Also, as always, we ask for prayers for his safety as he serves and protects our community.
- For Amy: Energy and strength to make it through each day. I am suffering much more nausea than with Annabeth and in the past few weeks have had issues getting any kind of protein in my body. My weight is up slightly and we pray that trend continues. 
- For Annabeth: Patience as she puts up with long days at home with a less-than-energetic Mama and patience as she is learning to write her letters. 

We thank and praise the Lord for these first weeks of pregnancy. We thank Him for the blessing of another child and pray that we are the parents that he wishes us to be. Amen. 

No comments: